I mistakenly bought two tickets for a performance by Ilia Averbuh "Kid and Karlosona" in SK "Anniversary" for a total amount of 2 400,00 RUB Naturally wanted to return them to the organizer of the event specified on the ticket - LTD "MMG Skating" was 7718552410. Also on the ticket in the upper right corner is a phone reference banks "Yubileyniy" t: 495-00-09. Calling us at the phone told me that I called about the return the "Alloro" t: 375-25-25, they told me that the tickets it is possible to return, BUT the 30% they keep for expenses. Ie 2400,00-30% = 1680,00. It turns out that I paid Belotero 10% - 240,00+720,00 keeps the "organizer" TOTAL: payback I lose 960,00 rubles, i.e. 40% of the cost of tickets is NOT FRAIL . Question: "Alloro" is a representative of I. Averbukh, why they are returning the rights of the organizer? Will be ready, "Allaso" to accept the CPS with a check whether or not they incurred the cost 30% of the cost of the ticket? LLC "Alloro" pays "Belter" 30% Commission for distribution of tickets?